Colocation Solutions in Strategic Edge Markets
At Iron Mountain, we offer customers both the business and environmental benefits of renewable energy through unique green power contracting for data center services.
Proven Track Record
We have protected customers like you during times of change for the past 65+ years, including more than 30 years as a data center host to highly regulated public and private-sector organizations. 225,000+ customers trust Iron Mountain.
SECURITY & COMPLIANCE
Our security is legend in 54 countries across the globe. Mitigate data center risk with the most comprehensive compliance program in the industry, ideal for global enterprises, hyperscale cloud, financials, healthcare and more.
DATA CENTER AS A SERVICE
Need a cabinet? How about a dedicated data center for a new cloud node? AMS-1 delivers a wide-range of colocation services on-demand, optimizing your multi-cloud world. Enable hybrid IT with easy access to carriers, clouds and IT services.
LOOKING FOR INFORMATION ON OUR AMSTERDAM COLOCATION FACILITY?
Get capacity, design, campus, infrastructure, and location information by visiting the Amsterdam data center page or by downloading the Amsterdam data center brochure using the below buttons.
CUSTOMER CASE STUDY
CUSTOMER / INDUSTRY
Goldman Sachs - Banking / Financial Services
Hyperscale Ready facility, Modular Data Center
Scalability, Sustainability, Fast Time-to-Market
Identify a data center solution that allowed Goldman Sachs to scale rapidly to meet increasing market demand while supporting its commitment to sustainability and security of customer assets. Provider must be able to meet aggressive delivery timelines to ensure proper time-to-market.
Goldman Sachs chose an Iron Mountain modular data center as the ideal solution to its data center initiative. This delivered data center PUE near 1.1, which reduced waste and addressed the sustainability requirement. The MOD also provided a self-contained environment for added security and scalability.
IN THEIR WORDS
“We are pleased to partner with Iron Mountain and believe their strategy provides sustainable enhancements to our data center operations. Their innovative technology and services will allow Goldman Sachs to scale its data center operations more efficiently, and further advance the firm’s broader commitment to environmental stewardship and reduced carbon footprint.”
~GLOBAL CO-COO TECH DIVISION
Demanding Customers Recommend Iron Mountain
Other Visitors Interested in Data Centers Also Viewed…
LONDON DATA CENTER | ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- Located in the Slough Trading Estate in close proximity to one of Europe's top interconnection ecosystems
- 5.5-acre Iron Mountain Strategic Edge data center campus
- 183,000 gross square feet
- 8.75 MW existing and expansion power capacity, three 15 MVA feeds
- Raised-floor with ability to add modular data center/s on request
- HPC ready with high-density racks, MOD’s
- 2N, N+1 infrastructure configurations available
- Low design PUE for reduced waste, OPEX
- Carrier-neutral access to 200+ network providers*
- Cloud-neutral access to 275+ cloud and IT services providers*
- Access to cloud/carrier exchanges like MegaPort*
- Customer ecosystem includes global banking
- On-site Iron Mountain employees include UK General Manager, International Operations personnel
- Diverse group of vetted IT services providers for migration, managed infrastructure, managed applications and more
- Redundant Meet-Me Rooms
- Iron Mountain serves 225,000+ customers worldwide including 95% of the Fortune 1000
*Accessed via dark fiber connection to regional carrier hotel less than five minutes away. Build-out underway.
- On-site security officers
- Secure, gated campus entry with access controls
- Mantraps, tailgating prevention
- 24x7x365 CCTV monitoring
- 3-factor access controls: biometric, key card, PIN
- Ballistic sheathing and bulletproof glass for security
- Thorough background checks on all employees/partners
- Built to the exacting standards of a large, global financial services providers
- 2N, N+1 infrastructure configurations available
- Concurrently maintainable systems
- 24x7x365 NOC monitoring of data center environmentals
- Resilient facility withstands inclement weather, winds
- Mitigated DR risk: outside 100 & 500-year floodplains
- Redundant meet-me-rooms
- Diverse dark fiber paths, points of entry
- Design PUE of 1.4 with as low as 1.2 with MOD's
- Iron Mountain data centers are powered by 100% renewable energy*
- EPA Top 10 Tech and Telecom Green Power Partner
- Metered power pricing encourages responsible energy use
- Renewable energy credits / carbon credit support
- US DoE Better Buildings Challenge Participant
- Signatory to the Renewable Energy Buyers Principals, Cloud and Colocation Buyers Principals
- Multiple investments in U.S. wind farms, solar
*With recent acquisitions, new portfolio-wide renewable goal is by end of 2018. Virtual power purchasing agreement keeps renewable energy credits with Iron Mountain / customers.
- ISO 27001
- ISO 50001
- PCI-DSS Level 1
- SOC 2 Type II
- SOC 3